Some of the groups have not given me their final weights. But unless they did big numbers this week...I am assuming they would have let me know if that was the case. The winners are decided.
1st place:
8% NAVY BLUE--JOEY AND SARAH SPEREDON!!! CONGRATS!
They lost a weight of 44lbs!!!! Way to Go. So proud of you. I know you worked so hard.
2nd place:
5.7% GREEN--CAITLYN AND BENJAMIN OVERACKER!!
They lost a total weight of 29lbs!!! Though in third through most of the competition. They squeaked ahead this final week with some big numbers. Way to stay strong to the end! Awesome job. Congrats guys.
3rd place:
5.1% Royal Blue--Jake and Michelle Swensen
So close...
Total weight loss of 19.75 lbs. Not too shabby.
If the other teams want to know their totals. Leave a comment or email me with your last weights. Thanks everyone for playing. Also, even though we were playing in teams, if you are interested in your individual stats. I charted those throughout the competition as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment